Forum Topic

David, if we're talking about distractions then mentioning my Random Pics rather destroys your own reasoning - they've absolutely nothing to do with vaccines. (Anyway, most - all? - social media systems I'm aware of bump old entries down when a new one is posted.) The only reason I mentioned Dilbert is because the article you provided a link to made a point of Scott Adams being the creator of that cartoon series. It might be viewed as an endorsement of what he was saying, so open to comment? I like the cynical view of the Dilbert cartoons, frighteningly close to the reality of life in some offices! I don't have much time for the Davos set and their get together: flying in with private jets to discuss climate change et al; very hypocritical. However, the mention ive seen elsewhere of Davos, WEP and of 5G chips in vaccines does cause my eyes to roll. I'm more concerned about Microsoft messing up a network configuration change (as they did Wednesday) that takes Azure, Office360, Teams, etc offline so half the world's IT systems stop working! (Or Google or Amazon doing something similar…) That's my opinion, take it or leave. I'm not sure why Covid keeps getting mentioned alongside Climate Change. I'd agree it is criminal if Exxon knew about climate change in the late 1970s and then tried to support its denial. Covid is different; the deaths and cases of long Covid in 2020 resulting from the initial wave seemed to leave little doubt to its potential harm. Those deaths appear to have abated since vaccines were available. Perhaps some measures were an overreaction but given the knowledge about Covid at the time and previous pandemics such as the 1918 influenza one they were reasonable actions to take. Ok, I know one might want to link the manipulation of Exxon (climate change), Sackler (opioid drugs) with a general distrust of big business but I'm not convinced doing that manipulation on a global basis during a global pandemic is plausible. Exxon and Sacker were eventually exposd with statistical and scientific evidence. Don't forget, many vaccine developments failed to get very far during tests and trials because they were ineffective or unsafe. (People forget that!) While I could see in the rush to produce vaccines there may have been variations in batches I can't see it being feasible to target different variations for Republican states deliberately. (I thought there was a lot of shuffling of product between places to meet needs so that would have surely been defeated!) Anyway, Democrats live in Republican states and vice versa so I'm not sure how that would work out in the statistics. Vaccines will often produce some sort of side effects - headaches, muscle aches, etc - it's the result  of vaccine simulating an attack on the immune system to create antibodies, but they're not usually serious or long lasting. Perhaps Republicans are just weaker, whinging people? :-) Or have a vested, self serving, interest in complaining ... Yes, occasionally there are serious side effects. They are investigated, like the AstraZeneca blood clot one has been. Virtually all my friends and family have been vaccinated with no obvious detrimental effects - one hasn't on doctor's advice because of an existing immune system issue - none have had serious cases of Covid. I know one person who died of Covid and one (a hospital worker) suffering long Covid who caught it before vaccines were available. (Although I'd agree that's not statistically significant. ) Yes, it's worth keeping an open mind about these things, but I don't see any strong evidence to worry me about future vaccinations against Covid.

Michael Ixer ● 428d

I'm sure some countries (China?) do see CBDCs as a means to exercise more control over citizens,  but I don't see any immediate move to replace all paper currency or bank accounts with crypto currencies - and I think Mr Sam Bankman Fried has caused many to pause in their rush to the cryptocurrency bandwagon; although the FTX debacle is more to do with inadequate regulation, poor corporate governance and a lack of personal integrity, or maybe too much optimism and naivety than "crypto" per se. The Fed and US courts will undoubtedly sort that mess out! I'm  not sure countries like the US, UK or those in the EU show any inclination to restrict the use of alternative cryptocurrencies, cash or traditional bank accounts. Of course crypto currencies built on DLT technologies can have advantages regarding immutability of transactions,  etc, and it seems China has already incorporated a smart contract facility within it's own digital currency to make it more useful. Some reading for those interested in this. The thing is, the genie is out of the bottle already; "crypto" is not going to go away anymore than the atom bomb is, it's just necessary to influence its use, like that of nuclear power, for the benefit of societies: https://www.softwaretestinghelp.com/types-of-cryptocurrency/
https://www.livemint.com/market/cryptocurrency/centralbank-digital-currencies-are-coming-whether-countries-are-ready-or-not-11673960966861.html https://cointelegraph.com/news/china-s-digital-yuan-gets-smart-contract-functionality-alongside-new-use-cases#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16743311812303&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fcointelegraph.com%2Fnews%2Fchina-s-digital-yuan-gets-smart-contract-functionality-alongside-new-use-cases Of course the underlying database technology of cryptocurrency currencies - distributed ledger transactions (often referred to as "blockchains") can be used to the benefit of people and organisations in applications such as supply chains and identity management.  One of the most innovative and interesting ones I've seen is Agriledger, spearheaded by Genevieve Leveille, who I saw doing a great presentation a few years ago at an IT trade show (and as we all know WEF is the women's economic forum): https://www.agriledger.io/ https://atlasofthefuture.org/project/agriledger-farm-blockchain/ https://aspioneer.com/agriledger-democratizing-agriculture-data-using-blockchain/ https://www.wef.org.in/genevieve-leveille/

Michael Ixer ● 432d

Well what do Andrew Bridgen, Mark Steyn, Dr Malhotra and Robert Malone (Co-inventor of MRNA vaccines) and Barbara Stevens (from this website) all have in common?They have all taken one or more of the MRNA Covid19 experimental vaccine and YET have gone on to speak out about the dangers of it publicly. They have all admitted they were wrong to take it.They have all had their opinions marginalised and have been gaslighted by amongst others “fullfact.org” “Facebook” and “Twitter” and others on this site who rely heavily on the distorted pharma sponsored official narrative that the vaccine is “Safe and Effective”There has been a concerted effort by the media to surpress ANY counter narrative about the dangers of the vaccine which has been heavily sponsored by large pharmaceutical companies and the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. Because of this No MSM “Science” or paid-off doctors or Scientists can be believed when they spout the official narrative about the vaccine.The vaccine is NOT provably effective in any sense in that it does not prevent transmission of the so called disease Sars-Cov2 and indeed increases your chances of getting symptoms of the said disease.We have also, since the introduction of the vaccine increased all cause mortality which may be another smoking gun showing that it is not “safe” either.It is however relatively simply to prove scientifically that the vaccine works or is harmful:-Simply take a sample of 1) a vaxxed person 2) a non-vaxxed person’s blood, put them both on a microscope slide and compare them under a £15 optical microscope. A sample can be taken from on of the many Type2 Diabetes kits which provide a small thumb lance. There may/may not be a striking difference in how the platelets appear and there may/may not be evidence of foreign material, even at low magnification. Endof. Endof. And…This is what we call “Science” Ladies and gents! No arguments or beliefs are necessary… Find out for yourself and report back…

David Nugent ● 451d

"Can you explain why you think millions of individuals and thousands of professors, doctors, researchers are spending so much time and effort on exposing the truth…so do you honestly believe we all do this for fun?"Honestly, I try not to imagine how you guys get your jollies.From Wikipedia:-"The World Doctors Alliance is made up of twelve academics and doctors. A number of the members are either discredited in their fields, not qualified on issues related to virology or vaccines, or have been banned from practicing medicine in certain regions.Founding member Mohammad Iqbal Adil was suspended from teaching medicine in the UK in June 2020 after an investigation by the General Medical Council found he had been posting videos on social media claiming that Covid-19 was a hoax being spread by elites to control society.Dolores Cahill is a former professor of immunology at University College Dublin. She was asked to resign as vice chair of the Innovative Medicines Initiative in June 2020 after making misleading medical claims regarding COVID-19. She was later forced to resign as chair of the Irish Freedom Party after "promising to debunk the narrative of the pandemic" in March 2021. Cahill's claim that COVID-19 is hoax has been rejected by the legitimate medical community.Zac Cox, a holistic dentist, has similarly claimed COVID-19 is a hoax and compared protesting against the pandemic to be similar to the plight his grandfather experienced fighting against the Nazi regime.Andrew Kaufman has been described as "calmly denying reality" by McGill University for his role in spreading misinformation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and claiming that a COVID-19 vaccine would make humans "genetically modified organisms". Kaufman has also rejected the existence of the viruses behind the Common cold, Polio and HIV/AIDS and has said that “demon possession may actually be a factor in some mental illness”.Heiko Schoening (Germany) was arrested in August 2020 at the Trafalgar Freedom Rally which aimed to oppose a second lockdown in the UK and oppose vaccination efforts. Schoening has claimed "the pandemic is a hoax".Heinrich Fiechtner is a former political member of Alternative for Germany, a German nationalist and right-wing populist political party. Fiechtner was expelled from the Stuttgart State Parliament in 2021 by the police after claiming that COVID-19 is a hoax. He has accused those promoting the COVID-19 vaccine as being “disciple[s] of Josef Mengele”.Scott Jensen (Minnesota politician) has claimed that COVID-19 figures have been inflated for monetary gain, a statement which Politifact cited as a major contributor to their "Lie of the Year 2020: Coronavirus downplay and denial".Elke De Clerk is a general practitioner. She has claimed that "we do not have a pandemic" and calls COVID-19 a "normal flu virus". Both claims have been rejected by the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the legitimate medical community. De Klerk also claimed that people who take the COVID-19 vaccine will "officially become the property of Microsoft” and that COVID-19 testing PCR kits were “a kind of nasal vaccination”. De Klerk has stated she no longer practices as a doctor and is working to "create new earth".Mikael Nordfors was barred from practicing medicine in Denmark after being investigated for malpractice and suggesting alternative medicine could be a potential cure for COVID-19. He has also been investigated for eleven cases of treating patients with Ozone therapy.Hilde De Smet has claimed that face masks cause an excess of carbon-dioxide, leading to neurological damage. This claim has been rejected by the medical community.Vernon Coleman is an English conspiracy theorist who has claimed COVID-19 is a hoax, that vaccines are dangerous and that face masks cause cancer. Such claims have been repeatedly debunked by the medical community.Johan Denis was suspended in January 2021 as a general practitioner for claiming COVID-19 was a hoax and for giving patients a "mask-exemption certificate" on demand."

David Ainsworth ● 455d

A friend's brother an anti-vaxxer refused to have the jab, caught covid and died.People who had covid before the vaccinations and survived say how much less severe it was after being vaccinated.I watched a lot of the John Campbell info early on in the pandemic as we watched it getting closer and saw the preventative measures being taken by those treating covid 19 patients in the countries with it first.  We were at a distinct disadvantage with the running down  of our health service and lack of lack of preparation for an anticipated sometime pandemic.  It created an even bigger problem for us and has damaged the moral of those who were fighting in the hospitals to look after our health.  The denial is an insult to all those who put their lives on the line and who lost their lives and saw their loved ones die.  At first they didn't know how best to deal with it, they had red and green wards - ghey didn't know that people could be asymptomatic and there were no tests.We watched people continue to pour in from right across the world at Heathrow without even being given instructions on what to do/where to go/what symptoms to look out for while in other countries temperatures were being taken or there was a closing of borders.  We even found supermarkets had sold out of soap - and wondered who wasn't even washing their hands before meals or after going to the loo.  We are part of a global world like it or not and closing borders when it isn't just people who travel and there are winds and waters moving around and across it without let or hindrance...Guidance has changed over who exactly should and shouldn't have particular injections.  We were told to discuss with our GPs if we had existing conditions.  It was too late to go on that diet to lose any extra weight that consistently reduces our chances of a healthier life and better resilience to disease.  Lockdown for those who weren't working through it all gave an opportunity to reassess priorities.

Philippa Bond ● 467d

"Can politics kill you? Research says the answer increasingly is yes." From:-https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2022/12/16/politics-health-relationship/"As the coronavirus pandemic approaches its third full winter, two studies reveal an uncomfortable truth: The toxicity of partisan politics is fueling an overall increase in mortality rates for working-age Americans.In one study, researchers concluded that people living in more-conservative parts of the United States disproportionately bore the burden of illness and death linked to covid-19. The other, which looked at health outcomes more broadly, found that the more conservative a state’s policies, the shorter the lives of working-age people.""Harvard researchers analyzed data on covid-19 mortality rates and the stress on hospital intensive care units across all 435 congressional districts from April 2021 to March 2022. They also examined congressional members’ overall voting records, how they voted on four coronavirus relief bills, and whether the governor’s office and legislature of a state were controlled by one party.The study, published this month in the Lancet Regional Health-Americas, found that the more conservative the voting records of members of Congress and state legislators, the higher the age-adjusted covid mortality rates — even after taking into account the racial, education and income characteristics of each congressional district along with vaccination rates.Covid death rates were 11 percent higher in states with Republican-controlled governments and 26 percent higher in areas where voters lean conservative."Link to the article upon which the Washington Post article is based:-https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanam/article/PIIS2667-193X(22)00201-0/fulltext

David Ainsworth ● 468d

OK. So many people have had their say…This is my opinion… which since I started the thread I feel I am entitled to:-- As an observation …There seems only one person who has taken the jab on this thread that has admitted that it may be harmful and unbeneficial (Barbara). That is disappointing as I believe there are many who have been vaxxed who have been damaged, who are keeping quiet. - The fact that the ACM (All cause mortality) has dramatically increased since the introduction of the jab is undoubtedly evidence IMO that the jab has death as a possible side effect.- Jane Carter’s point that “nobody is forcing the vaccine” is not actually true. There is strong evidence of Considerable coertion to take the jab (US Military still compulsory, Canadian Doctors also, I constantly receive “reminders” to take jabs (yet I cannot see my doctor for 2 weeks otherwise) The nurses and care workers in UK. There has perhaps never been a more discriminated group in history than the nontakers-up-of-the shot and the abuse and loss of their jobs as a result.- Matt Palmer has encouraged his (13/14 yr old) teenage boy to take the jab and reports “no side effects yet” My comment is that if his fertility were to be affected that this would only show up maybe in the future and maybe so would heart damage (Myocarditis etc). IMO the risks of taking an EUA approved (Emergency Use Authorisation) vaccine seem to far outweigh the risks of dying or being injured by the so called “disease” (this has been put at 0.0008%) .- Andy Pike says it makes him “very angry” when people misquote figures but just echoes MSM sources (which have of course financial incentive to tell “Their truths”) Remember 86% of MHRA funding as Lydia has said is Pharma/ Bill Gates funding. Andy, you should respect there are others who get angry too – those that can see the lies and excuses from the MSM that cover up this scandal!- David A. You are normally quite liberal, challenging and witty about other topics but get more serious when the jab is discussed. Maybe that’s defensiveness on your part? On the positive side nobody was rude or personal for a change and just stuck to their position without unnecessary personal attacks. For that we should be grateful.

David Nugent ● 468d

How about this for REAL research and REAL factsA population-based matched cohort study of early pregnancy outcomes following COVID-19 vaccination and SARS-CoV-2 infectionCalvert, C; Carruthers, J; Denny, C; Donaghy, J; et. al.Nature CommunicationsPublished online on: 17 October 2022Available online at: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-022-33937-ySummary in Plain EnglishOn 16 April 2021, the UK’s Joint Council for Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) recommended that pregnant women should be offered COVID-19 vaccines, at the same time as non-pregnant people of the same age and health risk.On 16 December 2021, the JCVI identified pregnant women as a priority group for vaccination.Although 78% of women who gave birth in Scotland in July 2022 had received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccination prior to delivery, this number is still below the level of vaccine uptake seen among the general population of women who are of reproductive age.Why did we carry out this research?We have shown previously that unvaccinated pregnant women were more likely to be seriously ill with COVID-19 than vaccinated women.Click here to read more about our previous work in this areaThere is growing evidence that there is no link between COVID-19 vaccines and complications in late pregnancy. This includes stillbirth and premature (pre-term) birth.However, studies using high-quality data on early pregnancy are very limited.We wanted to explore any links between COVID-19 vaccines and early pregnancy complications. We also looked at coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) infections and early pregnancy.This research can help policy-makers, healthcare professionals and members of the public to make evidence-based decisions about vaccines in pregnancy.What data did we use?To carry out this study, we used data held in the COVID-19 in Pregnancy in Scotland (COPS) dataset. This contains information from the health records of all women in Scotland who were pregnant on or after 1 January 2015.We looked at pregnancies with a likely conception date up to 28 September 2021. We observed these up to 31 January 2022.We linked this data to the mother’s SARS-CoV-2 infection and COVID-19 vaccination records held by Public Health Scotland.We looked at links between vaccination or infection and:Miscarriage: An early pregnancy loss, defined here as the first 20 weeks of gestation;Ectopic pregnancy: When a fertilised egg implants itself outside the womb, most commonly in the fallopian tubes. It’s not possible to continue an ectopic pregnancy.We included women who had a vaccine or confirmed infection during early pregnancy (up to 20 weeks gestation), or up to six weeks before they became pregnant. We compared each pregnancy with pre-pandemic data from similar pregnancies. This removed any influence from undiagnosed infections in the pandemic period, starting on 1 March 2020. We also checked the results against unvaccinated and uninfected pregnant women during the pandemic.What did we find?Our study included information on 526,608 pregnancies. Of these, 24.1% were during the pandemic, with the rest from the pre-pandemic reference period.MiscarriageA total of 18,780 women in our study had a COVID-19 vaccine up to six weeks before pregnancy, or up to 20 weeks gestation.By 20 weeks gestation, the proportion of miscarried pregnancies was:9.1% for vaccinated women9.9% for unvaccinated women pre-pandemic10.0% for unvaccinated women during the pandemic.We did not find any evidence of higher risk of miscarriage following vaccination.A total of 3,025 women had a confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection in the same window. Again, we did not find any evidence that women are at higher risk of miscarriage after being infected.Ectopic pregnancyA total of 10,570 women in our study had a COVID-19 vaccine up to six weeks before, or up to three weeks after, the start of the gestation period.By the end of the observation period, the proportion of ectopic pregnancies was:1.2% for vaccinated women1.2% for unvaccinated women pre-pandemic1.1% for unvaccinated women during the pandemic.We did not find any evidence that either vaccines or infections increase the risk of an ectopic pregnancy.Why is this research important?This study is the first of its kind to look at early pregnancy complications for women, following vaccination or infection, for a national population.It shows that having a COVID-19 vaccine does not put women at higher risk of either miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. The same is true of SARS-CoV-2 infection, but our estimates for this are less precise.Our results add to the growing body of evidence that COVID-19 vaccines are safe to have during or before pregnancy. Vaccines remain the safest way for pregnant women to protect themselves and their babies from COVID-19.

Andy Pike ● 469d

Thank you for sharing this important information David. The truth is coming out in our own Parliament yet still people remain in denial to the injuries we see amongst our own friends (three of mine now having had heart attacks, one dead and my oldest friends daughter in a wheelchair at 20 after these shots. Heartbreaking and tragic for something no 22 year old or under has died, nor would be particularly ill, from). People on twitter reporting their *own* injuries have been deleted for spreading "misinformation".Steve Kirsh - did you know he's offers USD 2m to anyone who'll debate the vaccine issue and tyre are no takers?. Mind you the FDA / CDC Pfizer and our governments have made millions of our money from these shots -has also publicised the speech:A prominent UK cardiologist suppressed a study showing the vaccines damage the heart because he didn't want to lose pharma funding.STEVE KIRSCHDEC 15“As the data clearly shows to anyone who wants to look at it, the mRNA vaccines are *not safe, not effective and not necessary*. I implore the Government to halt their use immediately. As I have demonstrated and as the data clearly shows, the Government’s current policy on the mRNA vaccines is on the wrong side of medical ethics, it is on the wrong side of scientific data, and ultimately it will be on the wrong side of history.”– Andrew Bridgen, Member of Parliament for North West Leicestershirehttps://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/british-mp-calls-for-immediate-halt?

Lydia Tapping ● 469d

"Safe and effective" - more marketing bunkum spouted by the mindless believers programmed by the Cabinet Office's Mindspace programme in spite of evidence of covid harms (if you actually look) amongst many of these we know.Along with the poor 10 year old girl dead of a heart attack at Putney Leisure centre in the summer - 14000 more heart attacks than normal in 2021 as the MP says - my Putney neighbours daughter just died of her second heart attack at...20. And the poor young women in the independent coffee shop off the high street just lost her baby at 5 months. Miscarriages and still births are of course off the scale.All after the rollout of the "unsafe" (the jabs are experimental mRNA still under emergency use) and "ineffective" (Pfizer's own data that they tried to hide shows they never stopped transmission and trial participants had heart attacks and .. miscarriages) rollout. Lots of people got lots (billions) of money and all your data (future total state control) from that.Studies published by mercola.com show that all those jabbed may have heart damage (myocarditis) even if they show...no symptoms No symptoms - now where did we hear that before?And, at a scientific roundtable this week, Florida surgeon-general, Joseph Ladapo discussed the forbidden topic of the Covid shots."Our media, said Ladapo, has "clearly demonstrated that it is impossible to report accurately on something if you're also taking money from that same something."He went on to discuss recent research that points to the need to look at the safety of the shots much more closely:What these researchers did was, they performed autopsies on individuals who died suddenly, unexpectedly, without any known explanation, any known acute illness, within a few weeks of COVID-19 vaccination.... And what they found was...four out of 35 people whom they looked at actually had myocarditis.... And specifically, it was a type of myocarditis that they attributed to mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.It is important to know that these people died at home suddenly. So all of the studies that you see about myocarditis...they are not included in these studies because these people did not show up at hospitals or emergency departments with chest pain or shortness of breath or other symptoms that would lead to a diagnosis of myocarditis. These are people who are not counted in any of those estimates that the CDC likes to pretend are accurate."tomwoods.com

Lydia Tapping ● 469d